Thursday 11 October 2012

Weekly Update On Biletto. Week 2

Hi Guys :)

Today, I have a fancy dress post for Biletto. This is based on a comment from Bug in a post from last week :)

Ladies and Gents, may I introduce, for one day only,

Princess Biletto, Of Bloggerville!

Haha!


Do you like her Tiara?! Lol! Was going to do a face and hair but thought that would be TOO much hehe!

 
 
As soon as I read the comment from bug - ''little B looks like a princess'' I knew that I'd do a tiara due to the point of the nail resembling the shape of one. And pink, every princess loves pink :D
 


I didn't want to do a harsh pink so I lifted my franken - Barbie Shimmer. Perfect girly colour. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, as the name suggests! lol! The background of the tiara is Hot Looks - Wow. I then stuck on a few random pink gems to make the jewels. Viola - Princess Biletto!


Other things I've noticed about having stiletto nails:

They do not seem to bend. AT ALL. I have yet to bend my nail backwards when doing laundry. It seems really strong compared to my 'ordinary' nails.

They are super KitKat foil splitters!

When they go sheer from water intake, they take a while to return to normal. The above photo was taken exactly 24 hrs after my bath! Normally takes a few hours but not a full day!

They are awesome for splinter removal!

So there you go, no major problems and I can still work and get things done with the nail so She will be staying for a while yet.

Til next week
Ellie :)

11 comments:

  1. I really like the shape! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fitzy :) I'm growing to love the stiletto shape now. 2 weeks can really change your mind.

      Delete
  2. Awww Biletto is so cute! look her cute little tiara! I know what you mean mine is super strong I think its the nail edge being so close to the smile line defiantly helps!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I even said awww when I finished her. Is it weird that we speak of her as a real person.... lmao!

      Delete
    2. I don't think it is, look at her she her own women, tiara and all! haha :)

      Jazz x

      Delete
  3. very pretty nail art and i like the shape your nail...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) The shape has definitely 'grew' on me XD

      Delete
  4. I love this shape it's too cute!! And Holy Guacamole I'm loving the perfect princess tiara!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! I've been so busy planning a baby shower for my daughter-in-law that I didn't even see this post!! Little B looks fantastic. :) I just want to keep looking at her pretty tiara. It truly makes me smile. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)