Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Purple goodness

Hi everyone :)

This is a post on Barry M - Vivid Purple. I had this stashed in my picture vault and think it's time to get it out and post it.

I LOVE this polish!

It's slightly darker than in the bottle but I don't mind. It goes on sooo smooth and in one coat (I always wear at least 2) and it's such a beautiful colour. It's a solid purple with no flash or in day light, but add a flash or incandescent light and watch the magic....

Gorgeous regal purple, no flash


Close up of the bottle


Pink shimmer with flash

Blue shimmer with flash

Yummy! Every time I wear this, I just sit and stare at it... people think I'm mad....
Do you own this polish? What do you think of it?

Til next time
Pixie~Nails x

14 comments:

  1. I love this one too but I don't wear it very often because I'm not often in the mood for darker polishes. Although, violet nails is coming up in my 31 Day Challenge so perhaps it will get an airing there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vampy colour are totally my thing. I love them. Will have to keep an eye out for your post :)

      Delete
  2. That really is a gorgeous colour. I love Barry M paints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? I love them too but you wouldn't think it as I only own 1 now. lol!

      Delete
  3. I have this polish and absolutely love it, such a gorgeous colour. Also, your nails are beautiful, perfectly manicured x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, isn't it? and thank you so much for a lovely comment! I never thought of my nails as perfectly manicured! lol!

      Delete
  4. I love this one too - I never like wearing it in summer, but through the autumn I wear it a lot, and I love how it looks. It's such good quality too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it goes on so smooth. But I never go by what season it is, if I want to wear blue at christmas or gray in the summer, I do :D

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous color, i'm a fan of dark vampy purples.

    ReplyDelete

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)