Sunday 16 September 2012

Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter

Hi guys :)

Just letting you know that I have started a new Facebook page for my nail blog.
The link is facebook.com/JustMeAndSomePolish. :)
I also have a Twitter page, twitter.com/Gazelle80.
And last but not least, Pinterest, http://pinterest.com/ellieguiney/.

The Facebook page is all for this blog but the Twitter and Pinterest are going to include links/pics to my blog/anyones blog I share. Feel free to like/stumble/pin anything and I will do the same. If you have any of the above, send me the links or follow any of the above pages and comment and I will return the favour :)

Thanks my lovely Nailies
Pixie~Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because you take the time to comment, I take the time to reply :) I love reading your messages, it keeps me going! But don't spam here... link is at the top :)